VII Free returns (Poland only) within 14 days from delivery
- If the delivery was to a address in Poland, the return is free. However, to enjoy free returns you must choose the same method of sending the products to us as you did when ordering it and return the product within 14 days from the date of delivery. Otherwise, you will have to pay the delivery fees.
- If you ordered the product and chose DHL to deliver it, go to https://bc-beata-cupriak.dhl24.com.pl/zwroty, and fill out and send the form you will find there. Once you have done that, we will approve the form and send you an e-mail with a link. Click the link and you will be transferred to another form where you must write the day and time you want the courier to show up for your package. Once that is completed, you will receive another e-mail with a delivery label you must attach to the package you want to send.
- If you chose delivery by InPost, go to: www.szybkiezwroty.pl/BeataCupriak, and fill out and send out the form you will find there. You will receive a code by e-mail and message that you will need in order to send your package. Use any InPost machine to send the package choosing the following options: Send a package → i have a special code. After writing in the code, a slot will open. Please place the package inside and close it.
- If you chose to pick up your order from a Ruch news-stand via “Paczka w ruchu”, you will find a returns label inside. Stick this label on the package and take it to the news-stand. If you do not have a label, call or write us and we will email you the label.
VIII International returns
- Once you notify us about cancelling your order, wrap the items securely and send it back to us at:
BC Beata Cupriak
ul. Raszyńska 3
PL 05-816 Michałowice
- You will have to pay the charges for the return.